Author Topic: 40% Blockage  (Read 3030 times)

SewFine1

40% Blockage
« on: May 12, 2016, 10:50:25 AM »
I've been on YGY for over 3 mo now.  I am told I have 40% blockage & they want to give me a statin.  I refuse, but would like to see if I could do something to help dissolve it as the doc says you can't dissolve a blockage.  I'm 70, 5'6", 135.....workout....have been healthy but getting better now for sure w/my diet & YGY.  Thank you!

BraveNewWhirled

Re: 40% Blockage
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 04:41:53 PM »
Hi SF,

You came to the right place and you're doing the right thing! You might give Pharmacist Ben a call during his show and see what he recommends. Statins are certainly over-prescribed and are linked to neurological disorders including Alzheimer's, various hormonal deficiencies, and diabetes.

A couple years ago the FDA recommended that doctors use more discretion when prescribing statins. Medical doctors are taught to write scrips for everything but YGY does more to fix the problem, instead of covering it up! Ben's call-in line is 844-236-6010 and his show starts at 8am Pacific time. You could also try Doc Wallach's show starting at Noon Pacific time, 888-379-2552. I wish you good health and prosperity! 8)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:42:33 PM by BraveNewWhirled »

brightsidelistener

Re: 40% Blockage
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 06:16:30 AM »
hi, i believe i heard Ben say sunflower lecithin will dissolve them. vitamin k2 5 grams will keep calcium from depositing in the wrong places. the efas and of course removing the bad fats from diet. theres some chelation you can do IV a naturopathic dr could do, and research dr burt berkson on IV ALA (ALPHA LIPOIC ACID)

Quantcast