Author Topic: Breaking News, Clinton Investigations, & Are We Wasting Money on Mueller  (Read 1278 times)

blue rhino creative

We have the experts and guests who pursue the Truth as much as we do. It's politics, culture, faith and entertainment Monday-Friday 9-12n ET.

9:06-9:29a ET - Breaking News - Late Breaking News Update, Russian Dossier and Uranium One

9:32-9:42a ET - Jack Yoest - How Jeff Flake made himself irrelevant and part of the swamp. Served as the Assistant Secretary for Health & Human Resources and is a former Army Captain.

9:46-9:58a ET - Steve Evans - Direct from Hollywood, CA, The Movie Capitol of the World, it's the Movie Guys big screen report

10:06-10:29a ET - Geoffrey Dickens - Networks Cover Up Clinton/Russia/Uranium Scandal according to the MRC Deputy Research Director.  

10:32-10:42a ET - Dr Don Mordecai - The Leading Mental Health Expert Refutes Myths and Misperceptions of Depression.

10:46-10:58a ET - Danny Lipford - Knock, Knock. Who’s There? Home Improvement Expert Shares Tips on How to Improve Your Home’s Security 

11:06-11:29a ET - Gregg Jackson - 40 Rules to Help Boys Become Men: The Lost Arts of Manners, Etiquette & Behavior from the best-selling author and national syndicated radio host.

11:32-11:58a ET - Ainsley Earhardt - Co-Host of Fox & Friends talks about her new book, THROUGH YOUR EYES: My Child’s Gift to Me. 

11:46-11:58a ET - Ziv Koran - Captures award-winning photographs for the book, My Jerusalem: The Eternal City, which celebrates the rich identity and history of Jerusalem.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.