Author Topic: Where is the Lovely lady Clair ?  (Read 3677 times)

Philosopherking

Where is the Lovely lady Clair ?
« on: November 04, 2014, 02:55:02 PM »
I understand busy, but I think it's really cool how you can feel, even over the radio, love and respect coming from Mike and Claire.

I dig it !

I think if more people showed the respect like that to their spouses, maybe we wouldn't have as many problems in this culture. 

"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." - Thomas Jefferson

Michael Rivero

Re: Where is the Lovely lady Clair ?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 02:49:32 PM »
Claire says she will try and sit in in December. But she is very busy and her music does come first!

Philosopherking

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 02:54:35 PM »
The Fan club will be pleased.   :)
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." - Thomas Jefferson

Michael Rivero

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 02:58:02 PM »
Claire is very busy these days with music. She has just been appointed director of a local choir and is going to have them do some of her original works, so she is swamped right now!

I understand busy, but I think it's really cool how you can feel, even over the radio, love and respect coming from Mike and Claire.

I dig it !

I think if more people showed the respect like that to their spouses, maybe we wouldn't have as many problems in this culture.

Quantcast