Author Topic: ALEX JONES AND PAUL JOSEPH WATSON MISLEAD GULLIBLE PEOPLE ...  (Read 3398 times)

XIXIO

:o

Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson Mislead Gullible People to Save Zionism and Capitalism....

.... Alex Jones and others do not seem to understand that people are not free to do or produce that which is immoral and contrary to practical reason, as in the case of Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange and Eyes Wide Shut.--
[/b]

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/11/alex-jones-and-paul-joseph-watson-mislead-gullible-people-to-save-zionism/

BraveNewWhirled

Re: ALEX JONES AND PAUL JOSEPH WATSON MISLEAD GULLIBLE PEOPLE ...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 12:51:43 PM »
That was a very long and boring article with dozens of untraceable points and very little verifiably accurate material, resulting in a collection of laughable assertions. Respectfully speaking, of course.

Ga. Peach

Re: ALEX JONES AND PAUL JOSEPH WATSON MISLEAD GULLIBLE PEOPLE ...
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 06:41:42 AM »
Yes, I agree with you BraveNewWhirled. I didn't waste time reading the article because XIXIO's statement makes no sense. AJ & his staff have for years been both EXPOSING and clearly DENOUNCING the zionist nwo agenda, so I don't get the claim that they are doing just the opposite. Must be a lame stab at disinformation by those making the accusations.

BraveNewWhirled

Re: Alex Jones and Paul Watson give us great info...
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 01:35:39 PM »
...and great information helps us make great decisions! TRUMP 2016

Quantcast