Author Topic: ORLANDO SHOOTING HOAX AND ZIONIST JEWS  (Read 5557 times)

XIXIO

ORLANDO SHOOTING HOAX AND ZIONIST JEWS
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:47:16 AM »
 ;D Zionist Cabal That Is Responsible For The Fake Orlando ‘*** Bar’ Shooting Hoax. The So-Called Shooter, Omar Mateen, In Fact, Much Of His Entire Family, Are Government Operative. -- http://nodisinfo.com/criminal-zionist-cabal-behind-gun-grubbing-orlando-shooting-hoax/

BraveNewWhirled

Re: ORLANDO SHOOTING HOAX AND ZIONIST JEWS
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 06:50:37 PM »
Question: In the context of this event, does it matter if the organizations and/or people in question are "Zionist"? I will answer that for you: No. It is a secondary issue because a crime is a crime is a crime.

All it does is muddy the waters, inject confusion, and turn people away. In fact, sometimes I think that's the very intent of the people who start and end every thought with "Zionist".

XIXIO

Re: ORLANDO SHOOTING HOAX AND ZIONIST JEWS
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 10:42:55 PM »
 O0
I appreciate your response to the post.  I don't say the following in a disrespectful way, but your answer reminds me of Hillary Clinton's "What difference does it make" when question about the dead Americans in the 2012 Benghazi attack.

I will tell you why IT DOES matter and why is a PRIMARY ISSUE, not a secondary one.

First. It's obvious the main stream media and government are not telling you the truth.

Just like 911,  Boston Marathon Bombings, Columbine Shooting and every other event like this, even if it was a hoax with real or fake dead bodies, It DOES Matter the WHO in order to get at the real MOTIVE.

It's the same as when person acquires a disease. If you know "Who" in other words what's behind it, you can Prevent Others From Getting It. If you only say that your just going to treat it, then it might just come back with grater force. You've got to get to the root of the problem thus prevent others from getting it.

Of course I can't prove it was the "Zionist", but knowing their track record I wouldn't put it behind me.

You might want to see this video
:

A lot of people think obama is siding with Muslims (which I could care less, as long as he does what's morally right for USA, its people and the rest of the world) If you do your due diligence you will find out that in reality who put him in office where Jews, and in his administration -in key positions are Jews, just ask  Jimmy Carter.

With this said, I'm not against the Jewish people or any other nationality, just those who do evil against me, you and every human being.

I do agree that a crime is a crime is a crime and must be dealt with, but the primary issue is to find out the WHO in order to find out the REAL WHY ,in order to prevent it from happening again.

With the ramped evil and corruption in obamas administration A lot of people know this type of events are going to increase before obama leaves office, well, that is, if he doesn't declare martial law in order to stay a little longer.

Quantcast