Author Topic: Psychotic episodes  (Read 1668 times)

borobundy

Psychotic episodes
« on: February 08, 2016, 01:57:56 PM »
First off, I'm on medication now to supposedly control my episodes. I haven't had an episode since Spring of 2011, when I had my 2nd full blown episode, to the point of writing all over my walls because I ran out of paper. Somewhere between running out of paper, of which I journal my previous year back to the first psychotic episode in the Spring of 2010. Both resulted in trips to local psych wards... the first diagnosing me O.C.D. (HA!)... the 2nd diagnosing me as Paranoid Schizophrenic... which I accept but don't wholly agree with. Mainly because I know what I experienced. I know what I wrote. I know what I saw.

So... where to dump the data? I suppose I could just attach my files thru here... but I already started Tweeting it out on 2-6-16 from @BoroBundy -- I'll just tweet out the first book -- we'll see what happens with the 2nd book.

C'mon by and follow me at https://twitter.com/BoroBundy

It should be entertaining to say the least. Bare in mind some of the jokes are dated a bit to 2011 but still hold, with maybe a few unintended new ones. Enjoy the ride!

Quantcast