Author Topic: FLOW OF WISDOM: The Flat Earth Theory  (Read 3368 times)

Flow Of Wisdom

FLOW OF WISDOM: The Flat Earth Theory
« on: November 02, 2015, 09:51:08 AM »
This is my interview with Lucas Cameron the producer of 7TrumpetsPrepper on YouTube.We discuss the theory that the earth being flat vs being a sphere. During the second hour we closeout the flat earth discussion and talk about who the True Hebrew Israelites are according to biblical scripture. The original air date of this show is October 11,2015 Hour One. Listen to Flow of Wisdom Radio Live Sundays 3 - 5:00 PM EST on a radio station near you! Also, streaming live on GCNLive.com Call in 877-300-7645. http://flowofwisdom.com

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:25:01 AM by Flow Of Wisdom »

StrawBerryTart

Re: FLOW OF WISDOM: The Flat Earth Theory
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 03:08:29 PM »
Will listen to that tonight. My Husband and I have looked into it. YUP we're crazy for that too. In two different speeches Obama had mentioned NOT to pay attention to those "Flat Earthers". Because of that we went and looked. Why mention Flat Earth when his speech had nothing to do with such?

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 08:27:31 PM »
So if the Earth IS flat, what's on the other side? And are we on Side A or Side B?

StrawBerryTart

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 07:35:36 AM »
Watched that last night and have more lined up.
We are on the top side obviously. It makes sense. Looked into this month ago then left it alone still pondering in my head. I am 99% convinced we are flat. If we are spinning at 1,000 miles per hour shouldn't we be laying down or at the very least windy as hell? As far as NASA they lie like BO, everyday.

Quantcast