Author Topic: SonofaGun - Check this out - I challenge YOU!  (Read 20433 times)

Jackson

SonofaGun - Check this out - I challenge YOU!
« on: September 16, 2015, 01:22:56 PM »
Intestinal Fortitude...

Got a Comment? CALL IN LIVE line: 1.866.582.9933  <------Your chance to get you some ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:25:20 PM by Jackson »

Bob Shaffer

Re: SonofaGun - Check this out - I challenge YOU!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 09:29:50 AM »
OK - looks like Doug took up my challenge and now has a call in/comment phone # - I wonder if he will let me come on and make my comments or will I be screened out or blocked?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:16:09 PM by sonofagun »

Jackson

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 11:24:42 AM »
No dude... He has ALWAYS had a call in line! You just spout negative garbage out without any common sense, or facts, is the reason you did not know that. Call him! I dare you! He WILL take your call! PS: No one really cares about your negative bull, but it would be funny to listen to Dr. Doug if you call in. It takes a real man or woman to rise above, and think with power, and hope, rather than to be a pessimistic, and angry, individual. 

Bob Shaffer

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 11:40:43 AM »
No calling in today - DUDE!   

Tell you what - lets see if Dougie is willing to do this - how about he invite any and all those who have actually achieved financial success using his information to call in and give SPECIFIC DETAILS about how they ACTUALLY did it.   If there are so many, he should be able to do this for a whole week - he could probably only get a handful - if any at all!

Oh, and how come you're so adamant in defending Doug and praising everything he says?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 12:14:54 PM by sonofagun »

Bob Shaffer

Today's show
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 11:52:12 AM »
Title:  "The Seven Hyper Success Secrets..."   "Moving the needle of your life forward."

More vague, "feel good", platitudes/ general principles (disguised as silly sayings) - no practical, ACTUAL, ways/methods to make $$.

Hey Doug, there are people out there that are REALLY hurting for a better life - how about REALLY helping them or are you just interested in "doing a show" and getting them to buy something from you???

Hey - how do you email Doug? - I tried but couldn't find how to.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:01:05 PM by sonofagun »

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 07:17:57 PM »
sonofagun, maybe check Doug's site for a new product he introduced last month: A small, handheld device that helps the user turn the channel to a different show.  O0

GCNLive Community

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 07:17:57 PM »

Bob Shaffer

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 01:08:58 PM »
What - another thing he's selling to make $$ for HIM???

:))   :))

OK, why doesn't he come up with a product to distribute to others wholesale so they can sell it at a profit so they can make some $$ themselves?   Or at least tell where they can go to get such items to resell or other practical tips to save/make money?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 05:40:58 PM by sonofagun »

Bob Shaffer

I
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 03:39:39 PM »
All this guy does is endlessly drone about about how you should THINK (or change your thinking) to get rich which really only amounts to an emotional pitch - never any practical, actual ways to make $$ EXCEPT make $$ for him by hiring him for a lecture or buy some program or book from him!

He's just another of these "positive thinking" gurus (like Tony Robinson, Zig whats his name, etc.) who push the same "feel good, think positive" malarkey while pushing to get you to buy something (many costing hundreds!) from them.   Hey if their stuff is so good, easy to do, and works so well, how come everybody isn't a big success and this county's economy isn't booming instead of being on the decline?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:54:49 AM by sonofagun »

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 07:53:31 PM »
"how come everybody isn't a big success and this county's economy isn't booming instead of being on the decline?"

Because our productivity is stolen by taxation, regulation, inflation... an issue entirely separate from whether or not Zig Ziglar's material actually helps people.

Bob Shaffer

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 01:15:15 PM »
Again, I still would like for him to invite any who have actually made $$ because of his advice call in and explain how they did it.   How about you BNW?   How have you made a fortune using his blather?

Another thing I'll say about his show, is that the ideas and principles he expounds upon are so really pretty obvious that anyone with 1/2 a brain should already know them.   He's not really telling you anything that you shouldn't already know (or can figure out on your own) if you already have the basic knowledge, drive, and attitude to be successful.   Those that have a need for someone like DF to coach or prod them along to success probably are likely going to have a tough time achieving it!   You're either born with a desire and ability to be successful or you have the basic intelligence so that necessity or circumstances force you to work for it.  That's life in general - it's not a level playing field.

Bob Shaffer

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 11:54:49 AM »
More feel good, pep talk B.S. Friday & Today!   No real info on making $$. 

Here's an analogy:  "The Master Chef Road Show" - topics and endless talk about how to equip and setup a kitchen, latest gadgets for doing so, how to follow recipes, measure ingredients, pitfalls to avoid, secrets of great chefs, but NEVER EVER gives a recipe for making anything!

And last week he stooped to calling people names (Christianity?) rather than addressing or answering their concerns and critiques (including mine).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 12:07:38 PM by sonofagun »

Bob Shaffer

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 12:13:57 PM »
Another silly show today - now he's talking about health secrets of the "hyper-successful" (he uses that term a lot, kinda like a buzzword  :))) - Just another example of him talking about ANYTHING but REAL information about how to make money.    That Lady V (or D - is never clear which it is or her contact info) is just as vague with a lot of OBVIOUS info about online success with no really helpful information - just more "feel good" blather.

GCNLive Community

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 12:13:57 PM »

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 06:18:28 PM »
Ever since Man has been writing on cave walls (if you believe that) we have been trying to draw the attention of others. The word "NEW" became italicized and bold. Soon a starburst was incorporated, eventually the advertising gods smiled on us and gave us neon.

SOG, it is no longer adequate to tout "success". That word has been overused and no longer grabs our attention. "Hyper-success" shall soon be supplanted with "monster-success", flashing lights and dancing girls. And free drumsticks.

Bob Shaffer

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016, 08:01:01 AM »
Ever since Man has been writing on cave walls (if you believe that) we have been trying to draw the attention of others. The word "NEW" became italicized and bold. Soon a starburst was incorporated, eventually the advertising gods smiled on us and gave us neon.

SOG, it is no longer adequate to tout "success". That word has been overused and no longer grabs our attention. "Hyper-success" shall soon be supplanted with "monster-success", flashing lights and dancing girls. And free drumsticks.

And the point is?

BraveNewWhirled

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2016, 11:00:35 AM »
The point is to make you aware of the need for free drumsticks. It makes the hyper-success much more hyperer.

Quantcast